It’s time to add the nutty Irishman to your list of St. Patrick’s Day cocktail recipes, especially if you’re just not a fan of green beer. Most commonly served as a dessert, it makes for a delicious dinner coffee drink as well.
- 1 1/2 ounces Irish whiskey
- 1 ounce Irish cream liqueur
- 1 ounce Frangelico hazelnut liqueur
- 8 ounces coffee
- Whipped cream
- Ground nutmeg (for garnish)
Coffee brewing machine
- Combine the Irish whiskey, Irish cream and hazelnut-flovored liqueur in a mug.
- Stir in the coffee
- Top with whipped cream
- Sprinkle ground nutmeg on top
How To Serve
Serve in a small glass or ceramic mug.